Babylon 5 Archive
Welcome to Mel's Babylon 5 Archive.
At the moment the Archive consists mostly of photographs, taken at various conventions around Britain in 1996 (The Landing Party in February, Wolf 359 and Babcom '96, both in June, Wolf 359: The Security Party in September and Wolf 359: The Mindscan, in November). You have a choice of four ways to browse the archive:
(Note that there are currently 38 pictures in the archive, so the pages including thumbnail GIFs are quite large.)
- My review/thoughts on Divided Loyalties, written for the uk.media.tv.sf.babylon5 newsgroup episode discussions.
- A report from "An Audience with Claudia Christian", a mini-event in London on May 14th 1997. Report written by Graham as I couldn't get there. Pictures awaiting scanning.
- Pictures of Pat Tallman (five, in total) from Wolf 359: The Mindscan, now online; report will follow.
- Finally got around to putting some of the Julie Caitlin Brown and Michael O'Hare photos from Wolf 359: The Security Party online. (Aside: I don't think these are quite as good as many of the others, so if I take better ones of these folks in the future, these particular shots will probably be removed. Why weren't they as good? Mainly because the lighting was too low even for the 1600 ASA film I was using, also partly because the closer shots during the autograph sessions didn't come out well. So it goes.)
- A report and photos from Wolf 359: The Alliance, in Blackpool 11-14 July 1997. I have _lots_ of notes to write up, so expect this one to take a little while. It will also probably mean I have to reorganise the archive a bit since I expect the number of photos to approximately double.
- Photos from Claudia Christian's London appearance.
- A report from The Security Party, which was on 28th September 1996 in London.
- A report from The MindScan, in London on 10th November 1996.
- Some thoughts on taking photos at conventions
- ...and probably some more stuff which I haven't thought of yet.
Yes, it's all copyright. Here's the more formal notice.
Other B5 pages
The best source for B5 information online is the Lurker's Guide; there's also the official site.
If you have comments, feel free to mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can find my main Web page here.
Last update: 15 July 1997